Trachi-Wipe Alcohol Free, No Sting Skin Wipes
Trachi-Wipe skin wipes have been specially formulated for neck breathers to help protect the skin around the stoma and to improve adhesion of adhesive baseplates.
- Less aggressive than conventional alcohol soaked skin wipes which cause coughing or discomfort due to the inhalation of alcohol fumes.
- Trachi-Wipes will improve the adhesion of adhesive baseplates around the stoma area on the neck.
- This extra adhesion is important to ensure good contact of baseplates when using hands free speaking valves in laryngectomy speech.
- Helps to reduce skin irritation, when plasters and baseplates are removed - as you remove the Trachi-Wipe skin barrier layer, not skin tissue.
- Simple to use - open sachet, wipe around the stoma area, wait a few moments to ensure dry, then apply baseplate.
- Alcohol free.
- Non sting.
- Non sticky to touch when dry.
- Available on FP10 Prescription.
Last edited on Thursday 10th of March, 2016 at 02:16pm